HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 20, 2017, 09:29:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search

News
FOR THOSE LOOKING TO REGISTER, please clickety here for information.

Stats
5642 Posts in 1967 Topics by 745 Members
Latest Member: Balthazars Revenge
+ 
|-+  Site Maintenance
| |-+  The Classifieds
| | |-+  The Bulletin Board (Moderators: aleclovemax, jessicagoble, Penthesileia, Lonelylark, scottishfae, krystalMage, The Lady Meow, Keitorin, neko_writes, Tbora)
| | | |-+  Looking for FF.net Community Staff Member
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Topic: Looking for FF.net Community Staff Member  (Read 3790 times)
Tbora
New

The Right Hand of Kira

View Profile
« on: April 21, 2009, 09:29:40 PM »

I could not find a place to post this, so I am putting it here until their is a designated spot for the following or until a mod or admin chooses to move this somewhere else.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JOB TITLE: Fanfiction Community Archive Staff Member

JOB DESCRIPTION: This job is fairly simple, whenever you come across a piece of fanfiction that you enjoyed a that meet the Community Archive Guidelines you add it to the archive.

TIME NEEDED: Whenever you are able to find the time.

SECTION: N/A

NOTES: Only requirement is that you read Naruto and Harry Potter Fanfiction regularly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Guidelines/Rules that fics must follow to be admitted into the archive are the following(These Guidelines/Rules are listed in the Community Forums of the Community in Question):

1) Stories possessing 5 chapters or more must have at the very minimum is 240 total reviews.

2) One Shots and stories that have under 5 chapters must have at least 100 total reviews.

3) This community will only accept stories with Yaoi or Yuri pairings if the characters paired in question are stated to be homosexual in the Canon universe of the Fandom the story belongs too.

4) This Community will not discriminate in anyway towards Crossover Fanfiction, such stories will be accepted into this Community with open arms.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If interested in a job please post a message saying so along with a link to your fanfiction.net profile.
I will then add you as a staff member and send you a link to the Community Archive.

Technomancer
Literary Novice

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2009, 11:39:36 PM »

The guidelines seem fairly generic, what kind of Harry Potter or Naruto fics are you collecting?  Oh, and here's my ff.net profile http://www.fanfiction.net/u/115315/ki_master

Quote from Pudgypudge on Tuesday, November 04, 2008 - "And remember, spay and neuter your local asshole today."
Cataclysma
Technical
Administrator
Muse

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2009, 12:48:39 AM »

I'm going to move this into The Classifieds Section....

But what job are you posting this for? If this is for a Fanfiction Scout job, Chaos has posted a notice for potential scouts already. Although The Classifieds Section is generally for gathering people onto our staff, the decisions must be made by the administrators and moderators. Right now, we have enough people onto the staff currently. If you would like help with your section, please notify ChaosHat, as she handles direct staff information.

If this is for another site other than RHC, then please attach a note that explains the site or a link where members can connect to for more information. If this is the case, please PM me so I can separate it from the other Classified ads that are solely for RHC.

EDIT: Forgot that this section is READ ONLY, so you won't be able to post within it. PM me if you have any questions regarding this.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 01:04:38 AM by Cataclysma » Logged

My life has a superb cast, but I can't figure out the plot.

Tbora
New

The Right Hand of Kira

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2009, 08:55:23 AM »

Cataclysma, I am not looking for any members for people for this site. I am looking for people to become staff of a Fanfiction.net Community. That if a very different thing.

A Fanfiction Community is just a group of stories that meet certain conditions and are put together in one place for ease of access. It is just a small piece off of the Fanfiction.net Site.

For an example of what a FF.net Community looks like, here is a link to mine. It has nothing to do with this site at all.
http://www.fanfiction.net/community/Top_Quality/69282/

I was just coming here looking for people who would be willing to add stories to my Community Archive whenever they were on the FF.net website and they had a moment to spare, thats all.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2009, 08:42:10 AM by Tbora » Logged

Cataclysma
Technical
Administrator
Muse

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2009, 03:22:04 PM »

You are using the Job Posting format that is intended to be used for RHC jobs, that was why I was confused. Also, Chaos informed me yesterday that you were our new scout for both Naruto and HP sections (which by reading your description, I thought you meant your sections here), and you did not provide a link to the community site that you were requesting applicants for in your first post. That is why I asked for a link or a description, in case others who read this notice were also wondering.

It's not a problem to request help for other sites, but please be sure to give out as much info as possible so everyone can be clear.

ChaosHat
Content
Administrator
Muse

Typo Queen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2009, 11:55:55 AM »

Well honestly, I think putting this post here could be confusing as well, since we have been using this as a place for RHC staff. Maybe having something like FYI board would help. A place people can place notifications, maybe even links to things they want others to see, even links ebay sales and whatnot of fandom paraphernalia. What say you, Cat?

"I wish I were a stone so that I could rock harder."

Fanfiction-R-Us by Me
Cataclysma
Technical
Administrator
Muse

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2009, 11:25:17 PM »

Done.

Tbora
New

The Right Hand of Kira

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2009, 02:56:42 PM »

Thank You Cataclysma, This will work very nicely I think.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: