HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 24, 2017, 12:55:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search

News
FOR THOSE LOOKING TO REGISTER, please clickety here for information.

Stats
5642 Posts in 1967 Topics by 745 Members
Latest Member: Balthazars Revenge
+ 
|-+  Monthly Recommendations
| |-+  Monthly Fiction Polls (Moderators: Penthesileia, scottishfae, The Lady Meow, Keitorin)
| | |-+  Monthly List
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Topic: Monthly List  (Read 3245 times)
scottishfae
Fiction Junkie

I want to live entangling my fantasies w/ reality.

View Profile WWW
« on: September 01, 2010, 06:58:16 PM »

July-August Winners

Supernatural:

Inner Child by Bella Temple

Rating: T
Characters: Sam, Dean, OFCs
Summary: Dean gets possessed by a thirteen year old girl. Sort of.

Something to cry for, and something to hunt by Signe

Pairing: Sam/Sarah
Rating: NC-17
Summary: It's been two years.  He has no idea if Sarah's still living in the same house, or even still working at the auction house or not. He hasn't called since he left. This is crazy, and she could be married by now, and Sam turning up would be the worst thing.

"I never wanted to be one of those guys no one expects anything from."

Princess and the Frog

A Mangy Pair by TK-Productionz

Pairing: Charlotte/Facilier
Summary: Post movie,Lotte/Facilier-the first posted! Lotte stumbles on the grave of Facilier, accidentally resurrecting him. I write to show Lotte as a wayward brat not an over dramaticized marysue,a F/Lotte romance fic w/transformation into cats-you might like it!

Fairly Odd Parents

Phantom of the Music Biz: Genie Gypped by AmandaArtiste

Pairing: Vicky/Chip
Summary: BTM Sequel! Tootie stumbles across Norm's lamp just as the Yugopotamians head towards Earth to find their missing son. A play at Vicky's college winds up as the battlefield between Mark and Chip. To top it all off Norm wants revenge on Timmy. VickyChip...

Harry Potter

Game of Fox and Hounds by djinnj

Pairing: Snape/Skeeter
Rating: X
Summary: Her unauthorised biography of Harry Potter was at the top of Flourish and Blotts International's best seller list for eighteen weeks. There's only one story that could beat that, and she'll get it or her name isn't Rita Skeeter.

Harry Potter & Bridget Jones Diary (Crossover)

Hermione Granger's Diary by lz1982

Summary: Hermione was keeping a Jones-esque diary--and, as in that book, there were many references to P&P.

Twilight

The peaceable kingdom by orange_crushed

Pairing: Bella/Edward
Rating: M

Buffy

Little Buffy[/b] by Zarrah

Pairing: Mild Buffy/Spike at the end
Rating: K+
Summary: A spell to bring Buffy out of her gloomy mood backfires, causing a 'small' problem for the Scoobies.

Dragonball Z

The 130 Days by Nindy Kyoko Shinretzu

Pairing: Bulma/Vegeta
Summary: This fic is about the empty 130 days in which Vegeta lives at Capsule Corporation as do all Namekians. After these 130 days he sets off to look for Goku in space because it turns out he's alive, but the series hasn't shown us these 1st 130 days. B/V fic.

Rurouni Kenshin

The Alchemy of Silver and Gold by KuroKiku

Pairing: Kenshin/Kaoru
Summary: AU. Set during the bakumatsu. Basically, Hiko is Kaoru's Godfather and when her parents are killed, she goes and lives with him at about the time Kenshin leaves to join the revolution. So, Hiko teaches kaoru battoujitsu and Ki reading but not Hiten Mitsurugi as Kaoru still pretty much masters Kamiya Kasshin though scrolls written by her father. They (K&K) meet a few years later in a clash of swords. And Kenshin puzzels over why he wouldn't kill her.
The Lady Meow
Fiction Junkie

I'm an acquired taste

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2010, 04:03:55 PM »

August-September Winners

Supernatural:
Snuffleupagus by Jane, kellifer_fic

Rating: G
Summary: Sometimes imaginary friends... aren't.

Harry Potter

Weary in Wiltshire by Darkrivertempest

Pairing: Draco/Hermione
Summary: After suffering at the ignominious hands of Fate, Lucius Malfoy realizes that if he doesn't take it upon himself to change the direction of Draco's life, future generations might be at risk. His very willing partner-in-crime? Rose Weasley.

Changeling by Lydia Bennet

Characters: Fred
Rating: PG
Summary: Fred wants a dog more than anything, and he'll do anything to get one. Anything at all.

Supernatural & Buffy the Vampire Slayer (Crossover)

The Devil's Gateby hesychasm

Pairing: Jo/Faith
Rating: NC17
Summary: Jo makes her way to LA, looking for the place where her father died, and finds a whole group of new allies.

Dr. Who & Gone With The Wind (Crossover)

The Yankees Lootby Yahtzee

Summary: The Tenth Doctor has known many Companions over the years, and thinks he's ready for almost anything. And then, God help him, he picks up Scarlett O'Hara........

A rose without thorns is no rose at all

My FF.Net Stories
My MM.Org
The Lady Meow
Fiction Junkie

I'm an acquired taste

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2011, 09:19:08 PM »

September-October Winners

Supernatural:

Like a Pig Eating Donuts by wenchpixie

Summary: Dean, Sam and a little bit of Bobby (also a pig, a kid, candy, Dean being nearly as awesome as he thinks he is and Sam being made to do something that makes him feel nauseous in between not letting Dean use the laptop).

Black cat, black cat's gone by gottalovev

Summary: Sam really doesn't like Halloween. His life gets even more fucked up than usual.

Chimera by innie_darling

Summary: "A mad scientist decides he wants to create the perfect hunter...and he thinks he's found the perfect brain...Dean's." It's gen, set when Dean's in high school.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer:

Here Comes a Candle by wiseacres

Summary: On Halloween night Xander grudgingly gives Spike a ride to what he claims is a friend's house. Things pretty much go to hell for Xan from then on out. If you liked The Blair Witch Project you'll probably love this: a confusing, disjointed horror story where you don't really understand that crawly feeling down your spine that seems to get worse with every scene.......

Arizona by Lisa

Pairing: Buffy/Spike
Summary: Druscilla followed Angel into hell. Buffy did leave, but never went back to Sunnydale, due to an unforeseen circumstance of that day. Now known as Anne, she lives in a small town, outside of Tombstone, Arizona working as a stripper. Spike finds her. What secrets does she have to tell, and can they get beyond the pain of the past to start a future together?

Harry Potter

The Not-So-Comprehensive Guide to Hermione/Severus Clichés in Fanfiction
by Electryone

Pairing: Snape/Hermione
Summary: The majority of HG/SS plotlines in under 500 words each. Time-turners added!

Just a Dare by wickedwanz

Pairing: Hermione/Draco
Summary: It was just a stupid dare - Once night in a haunted house. Piece of cake, right?

Inuyasha

Impending Doom by Tally Mark

Pairing: Kagome/Sesshomaru
Summary: When good ideas go wrong.

Gundam Wing

The Bottle Painter by Kaeru Shisho

Pairing: 1/2
Summary: Heero Yuy's life as a winery artist takes an abrupt turn when he meets a lowly delivery boy.

Alice in Wonderland

One Promise Kept by Manniness

Pairing: Alice/Tarrent Hightopp
Summary: Alice makes a promise that is kept, but at a great cost. Surviving the consequences should have taught her to be more careful with future promises, but how can she refuse the queen her Champion? Or Tarrant Hightopp his Alice?

Labyrinth

The Goblin Market by Viciously Witty

Pairing: Sarah/Jareth
Summary: Nine years after defeating the Labyrinth, Sarah is in Ireland - the land of ancient magic, where legend suggests her victory comes with a price and her story is far from finished. Let the feast begin at the Goblin Market.

Addams Family Values

The Bridal Path by Vyola

Pairing: Wednesday Addams/Joel Glicker
Summary: To marry an Addams means taking marriage very seriously. After all, it is till death do you part.

And even then, sometimes they come back.

Supernatural & Criminal Minds (Crossover)

Defect by kikkimax

Summary: Dean Winchester is finally captured by the FBI just as his time runs out. Gen. Takes place in the SPN universe at the end of the second season and goes in a different direction than season three. 

The Addams Family & Angel (Crossover)

Her Beauty and Her Terror by ijemaja

Pairing: Harmony/Wednesday
Summary: Amanda Buckman moved to California, changed her name, and became a vampire. Wednesday can't help but approve.

House & Angel (Crossover)

Enigmatic Absurdities by eponine

Summary: House ends up with a very interesting patient, much to his amusement and his staff's lament. But honestly, how does one diagnose a vampire?

My FF.Net Stories
My MM.Org
The Lady Meow
Fiction Junkie

I'm an acquired taste

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2011, 08:26:29 PM »

January-February Winners

Supernatural:

Seven Warning Signs Your Brother is Having a Midlife Crisis by debbiel66

Rating: R
Summary: Sam had gotten out of the habit of assuming his brother had secrets. They had been through hell together—both literally and figuratively—and it was the thing they’d promised each other after they made it back. Honesty. Transparency. No more lies between them. Even if the truth hurt, they told it.

But ten years later, something is going on with Dean, and Sam is bound and determined to find out what it is.

Harry Potter

The Christmas Sitcom by Morgan D

Pairing: Lily/James
Summary: Christmas dinner at the Potters in 1980. With bad boy Father Christmas, a wise man, a little drummer baby, some raised hackles and cruelty to vegetables!

A Fairy Tale Romance by Ningloreth

Pairing: Hermione/Draco
Summary: Fighting his feelings for Hermione (even though hers are pretty obvious to everyone but him), Draco tries to put things right between her and Ron... COMPLETE, M/F, OC, Rom

Inuyasha

Within You by Lil6ter

Pairing: Kagome/Inuyasha
Summary: He had loved her for forever. Now, he is faced with death for that love unless she can save him with a simple task. Just one task and he will be able to marry his best friend. It is a shame that life never works the way we want it to.

Rurouni Kenshin

Something Real by Sapphire-Mirror

Pairing: Kaoru/Kenshin
Rating: PG13
Summary: One shy girl plus a naughty and cocky boy,multiply it with the biggest school play of the century equals sheer chaos!Add the fact that they are enemies & you have the perfect formula for love to blossom in the most unexpected of all places.

Naruto

Scarlet Scroll by Silvershine

Pairing: Sakura/Kakashi
Summary: Years have passed since Pein's invasion of Konoha when Tsunade fell, and Danzou's regime has become powerful and immutable. To restore Konoha to its former glory, he demands many sacrifices from its citizens, and in his ambition to steal the bloodlines of other villages and create a new generation of Konoha shinobi formed from all the strongest clans in the land, Sakura becomes one such sacrifice. In the darkest depths of subterfuge and despair, Kakashi is her only anchor... and her one way out.

Hunchback of NotreDame

Calling on Favors by Takhira

Pairing: Esmeralda/Frollo
Summary: Frollo gets an apprentice. Clopin gets a girl. Esmeralda gets an idea. The gypsies get mad. Jailarity ensues.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer & The Fast and the Furious (Crossover)

Wolf Moon on the Rise by escritoireazul

Pairing: Letty/Faith, Ox/Dominic
Summary: Some things are so goddamn hot Letty thinks they might kill her.

Sailor Moon & Harry Potter (Crossover)

Cellar Mates by Kihin Ranno

Pairing: Mamoru C./Luna Lovegood
Rating: PG13
Summary: Mamoru gets kidnapped... again. Only this time he has some very interesting company.

My FF.Net Stories
My MM.Org
The Lady Meow
Fiction Junkie

I'm an acquired taste

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2011, 01:24:20 PM »

February-May Winners

Fable II:

The Bloodstone Manor Affair by FaeTian

Pairing: Sparrow/Reaver
Summary: Reaver has returned to Albion and is surprised to find that the new owner of his 'coastal paradise' is none other then Sparrow. FemSparrow/Reaver

In War and Love by LillithFalling

Pairing: Sparrow/Reaver
Summary: Sparrow has brought Bloodstone into prosperity. When the Pirate King attacks, she defends her home & takes him prisoner. Foolish enough to show mercy, she learns when you let your guard down with the Thief, he will steal what you protect most. DarkReaver

Inuyasha

Soul Exchange by RozeFire

Summary: Kagome makes a deal with Naraku to save the one she loves when he dies. But something's gone wrong and now Kagome's stuck without a love and without a soul to call her own.

So Naraku's offered her a new deal. Find, seduce and kill Prince Inuyasha, and she can have her soul back.

It's amazing how low you can find yourself stooping to recover a lost soul...

28 Days by RozeFire

Summary: The Strangest AU ever.

Inuyasha is a doctor, the kind you wish you never had the misfortune of meeting. Miroku's a surgeon, the 'hand's on' variety of doctor. Kikyo's a nurse, Sango's the patient who never goes home, Shippo is the kid who for once, doesn't talk. And Kagome is the girl who has 28 Days to live.

Surprisingly, this is still mostly comedy.

MegaMind

Never the Same by KittyBatman

Pairing: Roxanne/MegaMind
Summary: AU. What if Bernard wasn't at the museum when Megamind was running from Roxanne? A different version of Megamind, where there's no disguises, and no lies. Only past differences that Roxanne and Megamind must overcome, and later grow to love. MM/RR story

Being the Hero by Era Yachi

Pairing: Roxanne/MegaMind
Summary: In the long wake of victory, Megamind begins to feel the strain of acting as the 'good guy'. Same problem, different enemies. Being the super-villain is easy. Being the hero is melan-colly.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

West of the Moon, East of the Sun by KnifeEdge

Pairing: Buffy/Spike
Summary: I keep having the strangest dream. Every night it's the same thing: a dark room, a big bed, and a silent vampire that I can feel, but not see. I'd be wigged, except it's just a dream, right? It'll be a cold day in hell before I ever willingly sleep with a vampire again... --Takes place in an alternate Season 5 in which Glory and Dawn do not exist.
Warnings: Character Death, Explicit Sexual Situations, Extreme Violence, Rape (Implied)

Cargoes by Keswindhover

Rating: G
Summary: However did Tara manage to get to UC Sunnnydale, with a daddy like hers?

Captain Red and the Denezins of Mars by Alcy

Pairing: Willow/Tara
Summary: Surprise, more AU! Set in an alternate reality version of 1936, the clouds of war that are looming are not those of WW 2 but something a little different... alien invasion!

Willow Rosenberg is a hot-shot pilot for Air Command, Captain of the Red Devil squadron and a law unto herself. Her world is about to be disrupted completely. Firstly by the invading Martians and secondly by something far more intimidating, a strange blonde, blue-eyed bombshell by the name of Tara Maclay.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Van Helsing, Dracula, & Tomb Raider (Crossover)

Van Rosenberg by Alcy

Pairing: Willow/Tara
Summary: The year is 1897 and the last thing Willow Rosenberg wants to be doing is battling against the forces of darkness, she'd rather be curled up with a book and a nice, hot cup of tea. Unfortunately Willow's stuck working for a secret organisation hidden beneath the British Museum dedicated to the protection of mankind from the evil which lurks in the shadows of the world. The discovery of a diary and the journey that follows will disrupt everything Willow has ever known, including her own identity, and reunite her with a love she never knew she lost.

My FF.Net Stories
My MM.Org
kankn
Troll Land Resident
New

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2011, 03:48:02 AM »

Jorge Torre Ria?o
TechSupport Department, Panda Security

I don't reply to private messages unless I have already requested them.
Please review the Forum rules before posting.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 11:45:54 PM by Cataclysma » Logged
Cataclysma
Technical
Administrator
Muse

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2011, 11:46:42 PM »

I don't reply to private messages unless I have already requested them.
Please review the Forum rules before posting.

Maybe you should take your own advice, eh? Oh, and stop being a spambot too.

My life has a superb cast, but I can't figure out the plot.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: